What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers
- Learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects
- Learn about new and unique tools that she herself uses for adding dimension to pages
- Learn how Irene Tan creates embellishments out of various media and tools
- Learn how to mix and match different techniques with different media
- Learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Scrapbooking Master Class scores 70.54/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://howtoscrapbook.us/masterclass_Irene_Tan.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtoscrapbook.us you’ll also be taken through to howtoscrapbook.us, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)